Paul B. Kunz Esq.
Paul Kunz graduated summa cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 1998. He was also a member and editor of the University of Miami Law Review. Before entering private practice, Mr. Kunz clerked for two federal judges before entering private practice.
Mr. Kunz's practice is dedicated to litigation and administrative litigation. Mr. Kunz has litigated cases throughout the Country and appeared before several federal administrative agencies. Mr. Kunz was named by the South Florida Legal Guide as a Top Up & Comer in litigation and class actions for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010.
Areas of Practice
- Class Actions
- Florida, 1998
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. (Summa Cum Laude) - 1998
- Law Review: University of Miami Law Review, Senior Notes and Comments Editor
- Barry University
- B.S. - 1995
Honors and Awards
- Named Top Up & Comer in Litigation and Class Actions by the South Florida Legal Guide, 2008, 2009 and 2010